Thursday, June 2, 2011

Unicorns May Be Haters But They Are Still Awesome!

Hello internet world! My name is Brigadier General Sparkles McMuffintop. Yes the name is very long, but it fits. As you can see this is a rant blog. I am filled with so much rage toward the world that I have to take it out on the internet nation. First off, the number one thing that pisses me off are ignorant people. Ask any of my friends how much I rant about them. They are a waste of space and all need to get Falcon Punched in the face and I say this with as much love as I can. Let me give some examples. I was in class when a girl made a clicking sound with her mouth and said she was speaking African. I then ask her what language of Africa she was speaking because there are so many countries in Africa and they all speak different languages. She then responds, "Don't people in Africa speak African." I facepalmed myself. Also related, I hate when people say I speak Asian or I speak Mexican. It's like you do know that if you speak Mexican it is actually called Spanish. I feel sorry for the future generations because it seems that there is no hope for this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment