Friday, May 27, 2011

My first rage

Hey guys this is me twinkle star and this is my first ever rant on this blog. Have there been anyone that came up to you and just said " can i aks you something" go these are the things that i just cannot ignore i mean are they so iliterate that they cant even pronounce ask i mean this is one of the most easiest words that someone can use. I  keep on thinking why they keep on using this type of grammar when they know that they can actually pronounce this word but they still don't do it. Everytime i someone "aks" me something all i want to say is " no bitch you cannot aks me something you mays ask me something but you cannot aks me something." well that is allt that i am ranting about right now and that concludes my first rant ever YAY . Thanks for listening and pls comment down below and give us more material to rant about thanks ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pfft whenever someone says that to me I always hear it as "Can I axe you something?" In which case, it's like "DEAR GOD NO...I DON'T WANNA DIE YET..."

    ReplyDelete